Saturday, February 6, 2016

Hot Pink & Green Tribal Aztec Nails

Sometimes the hardest thing about blogging is the lighting aspect... I unfortunately cannot find a window in my little apartment that lets enough natural light in so I apologize for poor photos! (This is the first time I'm blogging from my place, eep!) But hopefully this super fun and simple aztec mani will look good despite the sad lighting. :) 


I was inspired 100% by Hannah @thenailtrail on Instagram. :D 

I do like how these turned out a lot! The pink is SO BRIGHT. 


The polishes I used are:
Fuchsia Rage by Nina Ultra Pro
Teal Me This Looks Good by Jolie Polish
Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
+ black and white acrylic paints 


Everything is freehanded by the way! Yes, including the stripes. xD So I'm sorry that they're not perfect baha.


Your Polish Pal,
Jenna



2 comments :